Payment: Cash/Check/Money Order/Credit Cards

Please mail your check or money order to:
The Bordentown Sewerage Authority
PO Box 396
Bordentown, NJ 08505

In Person: (eff. July 12, 2021 – in person payments can be made Mondays and Fridays 8:30am-11:30am)
We accept cash, check, credit cards, or money orders at the payment window.
954 Farnsworth Avenue
Bordentown, NJ 08505

Online (Free):
Online payments are available through your bank’s online bill-pay feature. Set up a new payee for the Bordentown Sewerage Authority, PO Box 396, Bordentown NJ 08505-0396. Enter your account number in the memo line, and type in the dollar amount you wish to pay.  Your bank will mail us a check on your behalf.

Online (Convenience Charges Apply): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Check payments are available through MuniciPay. Please click “Pay Your Bill Online” to make an electronic payment.

Pay Online   MuniciPAY

Please click the MuniciPay logo for convenience fee information.

Rate and Billing Information:

Our customers are billed on the 15th of January, April, July and October.

Your sewer bill is comprised of two charges, a service charge and a consumption charge. The base rate for the service charge will be billed in advance each quarter at the rate of $94.06 per unit. A single family home is considered to be one unit. There is also a charge of $3.23 per 1,000 gallons of water consumed based on your water bill. IF YOUR HOME IS BRAND NEW you will be “pro-rated” from the date of connection/settlement up to the current billing date.

All bills are due the 15th day of the following month. However, as a courtesy, you are given until the 21st of the following month (grace period) before late charges are assessed. Any payment not received in our office by the 21st of the next month will be subject to a 1 – 1/2% late charge.

Senior Citizen Discount:

Applications are available for all qualified seniors. Any senior citizen qualifying for the discount on property taxes will also qualify for this 15% discount. Please visit your tax office for an application.